Home page > The Chatal group
The Chatal group| Our history
- Structuration of our activities after Covid19 crisis
- Production organisation in APU
- New Management Team
- New Plant Director : Christophe Baptiste
- Integration into We Are Aerospace
- CHATAL HERBIGNAC - total reorganization of the production facilities
- CHATAL RN - Transfer of the industrial site (ST)
- ALPHANUM - Transfer of the industrial site (machining)
- The new location of Saint Nicolas de Redon (surface treatment) is accompanied by a profound reorganization of the Herbignac site. Chatal is as a key player both in machining and surface treatment and also in a global offering. The Alphanum site (Morocco) has been transferred to a 250 sqm site to guarantee the company’s development.
- Opening up the ACE Aéronautique capital
- A new stage in the development of global offerings, and a structure sized to meet all requests with the integration of FARELLA and ARMOR MECA.
- Launch of the LEAN MANAGEMENT company project
- LEAN management involves the entire company in an effort of continuous improvement of company’s performance.
- Creating ACE Aéronautique
- Creating ALPHANUM in Morocco
- ACE Aéronautique created with ESPACE in partnership with Armor Meca is a supply-chain composed of ISO9001/AS9100 certified industrial partners who have mastered additional technologies. Alphanum, located in Rabat, offers the group new business opportunities and nearness combined with cost control.
- Acquiring EMPLA (milling competency)
- Acquiring MECACOATING (surface treatment competency)
- Chatal acquires their main supplier in the field of surface treatment and can now offer their customers a complete service package for machining and surface treatment.
- Creating CHATAL S.A.S. (turning competency)
- The family business created in 1966 by André Chatal has been working with Airbus since the birth of the aircraft manufacturer. Alain Chatal then created the Chatal SAS company in Herbignac in 1986.